SEO

Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, requires a steady aim at a moving target. Google and the other major search engines update their algorithms on an almost daily basis, and it’s a full-time job keeping tabs on best practice. A comprehensive SEO campaign requires a knowledge of coding, content, social, link building, and more.

Thankfully, Pineapple has in-house resources to handle both strategy and execution, helping our clients rise in the rankings and win new customers through organic search.

Why We Are Different

We believe that if you’re using a one-size-fits-all SEO plan for every client, you’re doing it wrong. Not only is the SEO landscape changing on a monthly basis, but each project presents its own challenges and opportunities that require a fully custom strategy.

The in-house SEO team at Pineapple is equipped to handle projects ranging from a fully detailed action-oriented SEO report to comprehensive long-term campaigns – all crafted from scratch.

If you’re interested in a sneak-peak into what we do, we recommend signing up for a complimentary SEO website performance analysis so that you can see what Google sees – click here to get started.

Case Study #1

The real measure of an SEO campaign is how many new visitors it brings in. In July of this year we completed a ninety-day SEO push that increased the client’s traffic by over 10,000 unique visitors per month.

First, we installed custom Schema code, then overhauled the site copy and linking structure. Next, we launched a social signaling campaign that had the added benefit of driving new customers immediately. Our client recouped the cost of the campaign before it even ended, and continues to reap the benefits as their organic search traffic grows.

Case Study #2

Organic Google results receive 90% of users’ clicks, while paid search ads receive the remaining 10%. And the top 3 organic results capture 61% of all clicks!

This means that if you’re on these coveted spots, then your website is receiving a lot of high-quality organic, free traffic. We helped our client, a health club studio, curate so much incredible content and social exposure that his website dominated 9 out of the top 10 spots for his major keyword. This helped to create a viral effect to build his business, such as receiving over 2.8 million views on his videos.

Ready to chat with one of our SEO experts? Contact us to get started!